Carnival Cruise Lines is hiring for the 2023 summer internship program. The internship program is a paid, full – time land-based internship program located in Carnival Cruise Line’s Miami, Florida headquarters or remote. The program is designed to provide selected candidates an in-depth experience and exposure to the management team of each sponsoring business unit. In the 10 week Summer program, students will be provided the opportunity to contribute to projects, challenged to enhance process and direct exposure to the day to day operations. The goal of the internship program is to identify candidates who can transition into a successful career at Carnival Cruise Line or join our 2 year Rotational Leadership Programs with the knowledge and professional insight gained through the internship program.
Departmental Internships Include:
- Community Engagement
- Systems Product & Support Team
- Financial Payroll Operations & Administration
- Trade Marketing
- Center of Excellence
- Guest Operations
- Beverage Operations
- Crew and Travel Operations
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- IT Ship Operations (IT)
- Sales and Guest Services (IT)
- Sales and Travel Operations (IT)
- Network Solution Architecture (IT)
- Guest Technology (IT)
- DTS (IT)
- Connectivity (IT)
- Environmental Operations
- Technical Operations
- Occupational Safety
- CRM Team (Customer Retention Marketing)
- New Builds Product Development
- Shore Excursions Operations
- Work (at times collaboratively and at other times autonomously) on a department’s assigned project. Projects will ask you to address a problem statement. Assist in project deliverables using best practices and industry standards – may include analytical reviews and conducting research.
- Meet regularly and work closely with assigned department to ensure project deliverables and resources are in alignment, and to support other projects or initiatives.
- Produce reports and presentations that may include qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Build relationships with employees and leaders across the organization to learn about their roles and their career path thus far.
- Participate in cross-departmental training and development opportunities, including meetings with senior leadership.
Qualifications for summer internship program:
- Students entering their Junior or Senior year as of Summer 2023, but all are welcome to apply
- Prior work/internship experience is a plus
- Must possess solid MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communicate effectively in the English language with excellent (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the business
- Ability to project prioritize and meet deadlines
- Minimum over all GPA of 3.0
- 40 hours a week Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm EST starting on May 30th – August 4th, 2023