The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has an opening for an Insurance Regulatory Policy Intern in our Washington, D.C. Executive Office. This is a summer internship with availability into the fall along with an option to remain in the internship for no longer than 9 months/975 hours. This intern will work closely with Government Affairs staff on a variety of projects by assisting with daily administrative duties and a variety of tasks such as providing assistance as needed to front desk operations. The Executive Office operates on a hybrid work schedule of remote and in-office. Tuesdays are the in-office required working days. The compensation for this role is $17 per hour.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited College or University.
- Preferably pursuing a degree in Public Policy, Political Science, International Relations, or a related field.
- Must be able to work 25-30 hours per week during the summer
- Technical knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- PowerPoint presentation creation experience.
For more information and to apply, click here.