NAMR Executive Placement Services Assistant (Internship Position)
“The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG’s core values. BCG’s commitment to both our clients’ success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG – start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
Executive Placement Services (EPS) is designed to help BCG clients solve select executive talent needs by leveraging the global BCG network. This service seeks to introduce leaders from our network (e.g., BCG alumni, departing senior Principals and Partners, as well as executives within our network) to organizations with opportunities that fit their background and interests. In addition, we provide professional career development and job search strategy assistance to select individuals within the BCG network.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with NAMR EPS team members to effectively support client requests
- Support NAMR Coordinator and Associate with reports and tracking as needed: primarily will be focused on tracking searches, clients and executive search firms’ requests, as well as candidates we are supporting
- Maintain database information, ensuring high data quality standards, including data transfer to newly launched CRM tool
- Assist with document production as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Must be able to work 24-32 hours/week throughout the duration of the temporary position (May – August)
- Experience working with data entry and database maintenance is highly preferred
- Seeking highly-motivated problem-solvers who possess intellectual curiosity, a readiness to tackle challenges, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with databases and acumen with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are desired
- Energetic, with drive, enthusiasm and skill in relationship development
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
- Sound business judgment
- Ability to identify and implement practical, realistic solutions
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills; general computer literacy
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, and matrixed environment and work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Able to handle stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact when dealing with customers and team members
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.”
To learn more about this position and to apply, please visit https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25811&siteid=5185&areq=3900BR.