Eurasia Group is a global research firm at the intersection of politics, policy, and the economy. We provide the marketplace with a comprehensive and integrated set of political risk solutions and unique and reliable content for them to make the best decisions. Our clients range from macro hedge funds to institutional investors, from family businesses to the world’s largest multinational corporations. What they all share is a desire to better manage the risks and opportunities that flow from politics.
GZERO Media is a company dedicated to providing the public with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs and was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group. Our coverage takes many forms in digital media and broadcast television. Find us at gzeromedia.com.
We are seeking motivated students who are interested in global politics. Intern will work in the following business area: Eurasia regional team
Research: Internships with our research teams generally involve supporting a geographical or sectoral practice. The Eurasia regional team provides analysis of the politics and policies of 12 of the 15 post-Soviet countries. This internship will provide opportunities to learn about the field of political risk, receive training on the preparation and presentation of political risk analysis, and network with Eurasia Group analysts responsible for coverage of other issues, countries, and sectors. Interns will provide research support, including basic primary and secondary source information-gathering for our written products and client meetings, as well as general administrative assistance.
- Must be enrolled in an academic institution
- Academic experience with and interest in the countries within the Eurasia region.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research independently.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide clear and succinct written assessments.
- Excellent (oral and written) communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Russian language communication skills; other regional languages are a plus.
- Ability to produce multiple pieces of research and analysis under tight deadlines.
- In addition to being a self-starter able to work independently, you will bring a collaborative and team-oriented spirit.
- Comfort learning new technology and collaboration tools.
- June – August
- United States (Washington, DC)
- This internship will be paid
- If seeking an unpaid internship or academic credit please specify
Eurasia Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.
At Eurasia Group, the health and safety of our employees are our top priority. Proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is required as a condition of employment.