Internships: UNDP Washington is now accepting applications for Spring 2023
Thank you for your interest in interning with the UNDP Washington Representation Office, which serves as the primary UNDP liaison to the U.S. Congress, State Department, USAID, World Bank Group, and other multilateral and international organizations, as well as the Washington-based diplomatic community, media, and civil society. UNDP Washington internships are highly competitive, with interns selected from around the world. As a UNDP Washington intern, you will observe and support the day-to-day work of the UN Development Program. As part of our team, you will be exposed to high-profile conferences, participate in meetings, and contribute to analytical and other UNDP work.
The following minimum qualifications are required of every applicant:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree program in communications and/or a development-related field such as economics, public or business administration, or environmental studies. Only those students who will return to their studies upon completion of their internship assignments are eligible.
- Ability to work for three consecutive months, at least three days or 24 hours weekly. Maximum internship length is six months.
- Demonstrated interest in development and willingness to learn.
- Interest in working on global issues and desire to work with and gain the confidence of people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Respect for the principles of the United Nations Charter and UNDP Statement of Purpose.
Language skills: Written and spoken proficiency in English.
Application Materials (Note that only completed applications will be considered)
• Cover letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Completed UNDP Application Form.
Get full information at: https://www.undp.org/united-states/about-us/interships