The U.S. Development Finance Corporation is seeking applications for its political risk internship. Interns on the Insurance teams serve as junior analysts and may be involved in all stages of project approval as part of a project team. Interns typically work on three to six transactions, depending on the complexity of the projects and the amount of time an intern is available. The internship has a flexible duration and will take place on-site in Washington, DC. This is a full-time and unpaid opportunity.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is April 10, 2022.
- Reviewing documentation on projects for which PRI has been requested;
- Conducting research on PRI underwriting issues;
- Drafting country risk profiles;
- Preparing portions of loan papers being presented to approval committees; and
- Assisting officers with PRI contract amendments.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program on at least a part-time basis (has not taken a break from classes for more than 5 months)
- Previous work experience, particularly in Business or International Business, is required.
- Must be suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Selective Service registration is required for male applicants, unless exempt
- U.S. Citizenship is required
For more information and to apply, click here.