Edelman Global Advisory is a newly launched standalone international advisory firm within the Edelman network that owns the firm’s public affairs work. We have rebranded public affairs to advisory to better capture the evolution and future of this sector. Advisory service combines business strategy, government affairs, corporate social responsibility and sustainability, and political risk analysis to help clients navigate changing political dynamics. Our mission is to building trust in today’s evolving geopolitical environment.
Joining the EGA team will provide team members with the opportunity to be involved in the building of this new firm from creating a new culture to redefining public affairs services to exploring new services, such as data analytics and political risk analysis. We view ourselves as a start-up built on top of one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
EGA Interns will be assigned to general research and support for business development or EGA client work. Interns will conduct research on specific economic/trade and regulatory issues across our six regions and various business sectors. Interns will search sites for related news articles daily and monitor EGA clients and priority sectors and regions. When assigned, will write short, brief research topics on specific related issues. Additionally, Interns will search and attend related DC or local events and submit write-ups. Interns will report to an Associate Director or other EGA staff as assigned.
- Conduct research on specific economic/trade and regulatory issues across our six regions and various business sectors
- Search sites for related news articles daily and monitor EGA clients and priority sectors and regions
- Write short, brief research topics on specific related issues as assigned
- Search and attend related DC events and submit write-ups
- Our internships are based on 10-20 hours/week (with a minimum of 4 weeks).
- The duration of the internship is flexible.
- Work will be performed remotely.
- The salary is $17/hr.
- At least 0-1+ years pursuing a graduate degree in International Economics, International Government Relations, Communications, Social Media or related fields. Interns should be experienced in one or more of EGAs priority regions: APAC, AMEA, US/Canada or LATAM. Interns should have policy experience in one or more of our priority sectors: tech agriculture, financial services and sustainability. Must be organized and able to multitask as well as have strong verbal, written and research skills.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com