Genesis Innovation Academy (GIA) is a charter school in Southeast Atlanta founded by Georgia Tech Alum Dr. Gavin Samms. This character school works to help children develop and discover their gifts. With a focus on stem education and innovation, students are being put on the path to becoming great intellectuals. GIA is seeking a student with a keen eye for design, a passion for education, and knowledge of social media to work remotely for a few hours each week to help Genesis continue to grow and elevate its social presence.
Hours: 2-4 remote weekly with a flexible schedule
Compensation: $15 per hour
- Create posts for Genesis social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter) using drag and drop designed templates.
- Get creative telling GIA’s story and showcasing student work
- Post creations (after approval from the leadership team.)
- Analyze social media data
- Create additional items such as school swag, radio, magazine, etc. if interested
To apply, send your resume and one paragraph detailing your interest in marketing, working in education, charter schools, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.