If you are looking for an opportunity to work as an Hourly Research Assistant (RA) in the Nunn School, check out the spreadsheet below to view the currently available RA positions. Positions will be updated throughout the year. Please read the postings carefully to learn about the role requirements and how to apply.
Research serves as an opportunity to:
- Enhance critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Discover new interests and deepen current interests in INTA
- Learn about International Affairs topics outside the classroom
- Find your passion and possibly your path after graduation
- Form meaningful connections with professors and fellow students
- Earn money, credit, and/or experience