In this episode, we speak with Aarij Abbas–a Nunn School graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and International Affairs (EIA) and a Minor in Biology. Listen to hear about Aarij’s experiences with internships, the Peace Corps, communications positions, applying for a Minor in Biology and a BS in EIA, and more!
Highlights with Aarij:
- Look for internships, careers, and other opportunities in areas that interest you!
- Be open to all opportunities! Don’t limit yourself!
- It is okay to not know exactly what you are looking for going into and during college. Internships, volunteer work, etc. can help you decide what you want to do!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the Minor in Biology
- Learn more about the Ivan Allen College Ambassadors
- Read about the Peace Corps
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs