In this episode, we speak with Ahmet Korkaya, a Biomedical Engineering and International Affairs Minor student who will be graduating this Fall.
Ahmet talks about experiences within the Nunn School that have shaped current and future academic as well as career goals, discussing research, study abroad, and specific INTA courses that have been impactful!
Take a listen!
Highlights with Ahmet:
- Speak with and learn from your peers!
- Get involved in organizations that are interesting early in your time at Georgia Tech!
- Broaden and find breadth for your degree!
- Reach out to professors who are focusing on subjects that you are interested in! You might find some research opportunities!
- Take one class to try out your minor before declaring it!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the Minor in International Affairs
- Read about INTA Courses Offered by the Nunn School
- Learn more about the Office of International Education and study abroad programs
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @ nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs