In this episode of Now That’s INTAresting, we switch up topics to talk about the Summer Sessions with two students–Anais Acree and Faiz Syed–to discuss their experiences studying at Georgia Tech over the Summer 2020 semester. With many classes being offered in an online format this fall, we hope that hearing these students’ experiences from the summer–during which classes were held exclusively online–will provide some insight and helpful hints/tools for the coming semester. We also speak with them about the iGniTe and the Transfer Student Programs that they participated in this summer.
Take a listen!
Highlights with Anais and Faiz:
- The iGniTe and transfer summer programs are both very helpful in transitioning to life at Tech!
- Reach out to your peers and professors to build community and get involved during online learning!
- Make sure to practice time management during classes, especially when going into college!
- There are many useful resources at Georgia Tech—use them!
- Meet with your advisor—they’re there to help you throughout college, even during online learning!
- Find ways to get involved on campus as well as in your local community!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the iGniTe Program
- Information about the Transfer Program
- Learn more about the Office of International Education/Education Abroad Ambassadors
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs