In this episode, we talk with Elizabeth Osman who received a BS and MS in International Affairs from the Nunn School and a Minor in German as part of the 5 Year BS/MS Program. Elizabeth is currently a PhD Student in the Department of Political Science at The Ohio State University. Listen to Elizabeth’s experiences with studying abroad, VIP, undergraduate research, and pursuing a PhD!
Take a listen!
Highlights with Elizabeth:
- If you are unsure of next steps in your career or are interested in a master’s degree, do the BS/MS program! You only get one chance!
- Getting involved in research early in your academic career can shape your future interests!
- Listen to and learn from the guidance of Nunn School professors! They are always there for support!
- The BS/MS program allows for connections with and mentorship by Nunn School faculty!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Learn about the 5 Year BS/MS Program
- Information about the Vertically Integrated Project (VIP) Program
- Read about the Language for Business and Technology (LBAT) programs
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs