In this episode, we speak with Kayleigh Nortje, a Fall 2020 Georgia Tech graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BA) and a Minor in Global Development!
Kayleigh discusses how the Global Development Minor and building connections can shape future academic and career paths through various volunteer opportunities, study abroad, and internships!
Take a listen!
Highlights with Kayleigh:
- Find what you are passionate about and follow that in volunteer activities or internships!
- Use LinkedIn and Career Buzz to find internships or jobs!
- Connections with faculty, peers, and practitioners are important!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the Minor in Global Development
- Learn more about the Office of International Education and study abroad opportunities
- Information about and login page for Career Buzz
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs