In this episode, we speak with Lucia Lombardo–a graduate of the Nunn School with a Bachelor of Science in International Affairs, a Certificate in European Affairs, and a Minor in Environmental Science (EAS). Listen to hear about Lucia’s experiences with the European Union study abroad program, internships, grad school, and more!
Highlights with Lucia:
- Minors can change your academic and career path and open up new possibilities!
- If you have the opportunity, go on a study abroad program!
- Don’t let the technical aspect of a STEM minor prevent you from doing it! If you are thinking about minoring in a STEM—or another—field, just do it!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the Minor in Environmental Science (EAS)
- Learn about the European Union Study Abroad Program
- Read more about the Certificate in European Affairs
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs