In this episode of Now That’s INTAresting, we talk with Maggie Kellett, an alum of the Scheller College of Business at Georgia Tech, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BA) and a Minor in International Affairs from the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs. Maggie discusses how a Minor in International Affairs with a degree in Business Administration has led to a career path, highlighting the International Plan, the Office of International Education (OIE), and opportunities.
Take a listen!
Highlights with Maggie:
- Be open to changes in your academic and professional career, and search for new ways to broaden your skills and interests with minors!
- The International Plan and the INTA Minor can easily be done together!
- Everything is interconnected, so a new perspective through different coursework is especially helpful!
- Minors or courses that interest you are a great way to balance your coursework!
- Even in your career, always follow your interests!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about a Minor in International Affairs
- Learn more about Georgia Tech Lorraine (GTL)
- Learn about the Office of International Education
- Information about the International Plan
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs