Nunn School Academic Services has a new podcast out now! Now That’s INTAresting focuses on the unique paths of students and alumni that have studied at the Nunn School. You can find it wherever you listen to podcasts!
In this episode of Now That’s INTAresting, we talk with Suraj Sehgal, an alum of the H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Tech who received a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISyE) and a Minor in International Affairs from the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs. Suraj discusses how the International Affairs Minor and international perspectives through study abroad, research abroad, internships, and more have grown into a career path.
Take a listen!
Highlights with Suraj:
- European Union Study Abroad Program and Study Abroad Programs in general add to both your resume and your understanding of the world around you. Programs such as the EU Study Abroad Program broaden perspectives and can assist in career paths.
- Stay up to date with the INTA Advising Blog and you never know what opportunities may come your way!
- Find on-campus organizations—such as Epic Intentions—that interest you to find similar opportunities.
- Always, always, always do what you are interested in! Even if it means only taking one class in a subject that interests you, do it.
- The more you learn about available opportunities, the more your career path can mirror what you enjoy doing.
Additional Resources Referenced:
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are INTArested in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices