In this episode, we speak with Zara Albright who received a BS and MS in International Affairs from the Nunn School as part of the 5 Year BS/MS Program. Zara is currently pursuing a PhD from the Department of Political Science at Boston University. Listen to Zara’s experiences with studying abroad, interning, and pursuing a PhD!
Take a listen!
Highlights with Zara:
- Tailor your BS/MS degree to what you are interested in!
- Studying abroad gives you a great, on-the-ground perspective in international affairs! Take advantage of Nunn School study abroad programs, if you can!
- If you can, get involved with research early in your academic career!
- Don’t be afraid to talk with students, staff, faculty, or alumni about your career interests! Even if you are the only one interested in a particular career path, lean on your resources for support!
Additional Resources Referenced:
- Information about the 5 Year BS/MS Program
- Learn about Nunn School Study Abroad
Find Now That’s INTAresting on any of the following podcast platforms:
If you are “INTArested” in learning more about the Nunn School, click on the links below:
Follow the Nunn School on social media:
Nunn School Instagram: @nunnschoolgt
Nunn School Academic Services Instagram: @inta_advising_gt
Nunn School Facebook: @NunnSchoolGT
Nunn School Academic Services Facebook: @nunnacademicservices
LinkedIn: Georgia Tech Sam Nunn School of International Affairs