The Columbia Journal for International Affairs is seeking contributions for their publication. They are looking for articles that specifically focus on urban and rural contexts as independent or dependent.
The deadline to submit is April 16, 2021.
Desired themes include, but are not limited to:
- The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Climate change
- Global economic transformations
- The future of work
- Public Security/Counterterrorism
- Resilient cities
- Digitization and smart cities
- International development
- The role of international organizations
- The global refugee crisis
- City diplomacy and city networks
To view the call in its entirety, click here.