The Southern California International Review (SCIR) is a global undergraduate international studies journal. Edited and managed by undergraduate students at the University of Southern California, the SCIR seeks academic-level research from undergraduates around the world. Article topics published in the review range from economic and political issues to cultural and social themes. Each semester the Review evaluates submissions and selects up to five full-length works to be printed in the journal and displayed in the online edition. The works selected have the opportunity to be seen by the International Affairs community at large.
The deadline to submit your work is February 19, 2021 at 11:59 PST.
Submitted works must be:
- Between 3,000 and 10,000 words
- Submitted in .doc or .docx format
- Include a title page and abstract
- Must use a consistent citation format (i.e. MLA or Chicago)
- Chicago Style is highly preferred
To learn more and to submit your work, click here.