If you are seriously considering law school, you know that it can be an exciting and daunting task. Barnes & Thornburg wants to help combat the anxiety surrounding this process through their prelaw scholars program. Undergraduate students who apply and are accepted as a scholar will be given funding to cover the cost of the LSAT and an LSAT prep course. Barnes & Thornburg will also help to offset the costs of law school applications by providing funds for a credential assembly service to help you gather, organize, and present application materials. The program also provides attorney mentors to help guide students through law school.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is January 21, 2022.
- College junior, senior, or recent graduate
- Background, experience, and personal attributes contribute to Barnes & Thornburg’s diversity, equity, and inclusion commitment and goal
- Demonstrate excellent academic and personal achievement
- Be planning to take the LSAT in the next 12 months
- Demonstrate financial need
- Complete the online application
- Provide a resume and 2 letters of recommendation
- Provide transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Submit a personal statement describing how you meet the listed criteria
- Submit a copy of the most recent FAFSA or Student Aid Report from the Undergraduate school
For more information and to apply, click here.
To view a flyer with FAQs, click here.