The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program:
sends four American university graduates abroad annually for an academic year of postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford and IE University in Madrid, Spain, leading to a master’s degree and immersion in the EF global network of Fellows.
- Master in Public Policy from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford in England, for students focused on public service and effective governance.
- Master in International Relations from the School of Global Public Affairs at IE University in Spain, for students focused on the global economy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
All courses are offered in English. During their academic year of study, or after the school year is completed, the Scholars will meet with Eisenhower Fellows. Eisenhower Global Scholars will experience the lifelong connection to a network of like-minded leaders. The Scholars may be offered optional summer internships in collaboration with the EF Global Network.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents preferably between 20 and 30 years old, and will have:
- a track record of achievement, including a strong academic undergraduate record and community involvement
- demonstrated leadership potential
- a concrete project proposal that this international post-graduate study will advance
Deadline to apply: March 20th
For more information: apply here.