Rotary International is a global network for change, consisting of 1.2 million people who want to see the world united and peaceful. Rotary is offering $30,000 in global scholarships for graduate students pursuing careers that support the following:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
The purpose of their scholarship is to forge a connection between the newly emerging skilled professionals and Rotary. Rotary District 6900 maintains a district-level application process that begins with the endorsement by a District 6900 Rotary Club or by a member of the District 6900 Scholarship Committee. The submission of a written application will be necessary once an endorsement has been secured.
The deadline to apply is October 18, 2021, at Noon.
- Graduate-level student entering a new course of study
- Those who have begun their course of study are not eligible
- Proficient in the language of the proposed course of study is taught
- United States Citizen and full-time resident of the state of Georgia
- Will participate in required pre-departure (2022) Scholar Orientation Forum
in Atlanta (DATE TBD)
- Willing to participate with a host Rotary Club and Rotary District
- Willing to live in the immediate vicinity of their study institution
- May not be a Rotarian; an employee of a club, district, or any other
Rotary entity; the spouse, lineal descendant, parent, or grandparent of
any person in the first 2 groups, but can be a Rotaract member
- Must have the endorsement of a District 6900 Rotary Club
For more information and to apply, click here.