Global Health Corps (GHC) is a growing movement of 1000+ young leaders committed to using their diverse skills to advance health equity. We are searching for 40+ changemakers from Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia to join our dynamic community.
are open now through January 13!
Applicants must be 30 years of age or younger and hold a bachelor’s degree as of July 3, 2021. Questions? See our FAQs page.
- Architecture & Design: Create structures and processes that advance human health and dignity.
- Communications & Advocacy: Harness the power of words to shift narratives and spread awareness of health interventions.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Measure impact to guide decision making and maximize the effectiveness of health interventions.
- Curriculum Development: Design and conduct teachings and trainings to build others’ knowledge, skills, and capacity.
- Fundraising: Manage proposals, relationships, and events to bring in support for health research and programs.
- Finance: Develop costing models and use economic evaluations to inform policy
- Knowledge Management: Document best practices and lessons learned, driving collaboration and sustainability.
- Program Management: Plan, lead, and coordinate others to work together and get things done.
- Research & Policy: Analyze and recommend options to optimize health governance and service delivery.
- Supply Chain Management: Drive change by connecting systems and measuring efficiency.
- eHealth & Information Technology: Leverage new tools and software to improve health information and outcomes.