The GT Career Center’s Experiential Education stipend, funded by the Ethelyn and Albert Daniel endowment, provides a limited number of stipends for Ivan Allen College undergraduate and graduate students who seek to gain knowledge about career opportunities in their major through unpaid internships with non-profit and community service oriented organizations.
All sophomores, juniors, seniors and grad students are eligible for the experiential education stipend. Students are not eligible to apply if they are receiving funding from another source.
Students who receive the stipend will be enrolled in the INTN audit course and will be required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete the Internship Placement form in CareerBuzz
- Complete the goals and learning objectives form 3 weeks into the internship
- Complete the mid-term check-in
- Complete the end of term self-evaluation
- Provide a written and video testimonial of their internship experience
- Participate in a student panel to share lessons learned and benefits of the experiential education
For more information and to apply, click here.