The Public Service Fellows Program at the Partnership for Public Service is an opportunity for undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates to participate directly in transforming the way government works while developing valuable professional skills.
At the Partnership, fellows are integral to the day-to-day operations, programs and activities of our organization. We value the contributions of fellows and work to provide relevant and useful experiences in return. That’s why fellows are assigned substantive and meaningful work to support our wide variety of programs, events, and projects to help revitalize the federal government by focusing on the people working in it. Fellows’ duties vary across the Partnership’s internal teams, but often include event planning and execution, conducting research, writing and preparing correspondence, and conducting outreach to external partners, such as government agencies and colleges and universities.
Fellows also receive the following stipends:
- Full time fellows with an undergraduate or graduate degree will receive a $1000 per month stipend.
- Full time fellows who are currently undergraduate students will receive an $800 per month stipend.
- Part time fellow stipends will be pro-rated accordingly.
We seek extraordinary undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates with:
- A commitment to public service
- Strong written and oral communication
- Analytical thinking
- An ability to work well in teams
There is no single academic major or background we prefer over another—if you share our passion and are committed to developing your skills while gaining valuable experience, we want to hear from you!
The application for the Fall 2012 term closes on July 13. Apply today!