The Young Associates Programme (YAP) is a two-year program targeted at recent undergraduates who wish to gain a significant first professional experience in the world of multilateral policymaking, research, and analysis. It is designed to act as a springboard for them to target future postgraduate study at top-ranked universities. During their 24 months of work at the OECD, Young Associates will also work closely with managers who will also serve as mentors, advising the associates about what their next steps should be. Associates will be offered a monthly salary of approximately 3,500 EUR or 3941.91 USD.
Applications for the 2022-2024 round close December 19, 2021.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in the academic field related to the position(s) of interest (graduation date from January 2021 through September 2022 for individuals applying to the YAP 2022-24 round).
- Proof of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent will be requested by the time successful candidates take up duty in September 2022. Applications from candidates who already hold or are enrolled in a Master’s, Ph.D., or equivalent degree will not be considered;
- Hold a nationality of an OECD Member country. Applications from candidates who are not OECD Member country nationals will not be considered;
- Demonstrate overall academic achievement with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to provide their final or latest cumulative GPA (please see the GPA conversion tool);
- Show evidence of being able to work constructively in a team;
- Have fluency in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) and a commitment to reach a good working level of the other;
- Demonstrate how you will be able to contribute as a YA in your area of work, as well as your motivation to pursue a graduate degree in a relevant field after completing the Programme, including how the YAP will help achieve this;
- Be able to start the Programme in September 2022 for the two-year assignment.
For more information and to apply, click here.