WHO ARE WE?
The Ivan Allen College (IAC) Student Advisory Board meets biweekly to discuss a number of issues, including strengthening the Ivan Allen College community, enhancing our on-campus presence, building relationships between the students and faculty, and collecting student feedback on curriculum and programs.
The Board is composed of a total of fifteen undergraduate students: at least one from each School, no more than three students any one major, and no more than one Undecided Ivan Allen College student. Students may join the Board at any point in their academic career, and membership lasts until graduation. Our structure aims to provide a comprehensive and inclusive survey of students from all years and areas of study in order to most accurately and fairly represent the student body of the College.
- Aggregate and articulate the perspectives of IAC students.
- Advise IAC and Georgia Tech administrators on issues affecting IAC.
- Build a community among IAC students, majors, and schools.
- Participate in IAC events & projects, and initiate student-led projects.
- Assist with IAC recruitment efforts.
- Our members strive to remain active, public, and open to happenings within the college — from the student perspective and also given familiarity with functions within the schools.
Apply By Sept. 7th: https://forms.gle/myC3WcqgKr5pe1QL6
Contact SAB President Aiyanna Lowery at email@example.com
SAB Vice President Olivia Mauger at firstname.lastname@example.org