The Student Alumni Association (SAA) aims to provide students with opportunities that broaden their college experience, strengthen traditions, and foster lifelong participation with Georgia Tech. SAA works to connect current Tech students with a network of alumni mentors to help build their professional skills and network.
For more information and to join SAA, click here.
To foster these connections, SAA hosts a variety of events, this year virtually, such as mentoring sessions, networking sessions, and alumni speakers. SAA hosts over 100 events each year, and below is a list of events for February and March.
- February 11-Partha Unnava (CEO& Founder of Lasso): Expert Jacket Time: 6-7pm
- February 12-Google: Jackets on the Job Time:11-12pm
- February 16-Young Alumni Council (ME): Dinner Jackets Time: 6-7pm
- February 19-Relocation Post Grad: Get Ready for the Real World Time: 11-12pm
- February 23-Virtual Interviewing Get Ready for the Real World Time: 11-12pm
- March 2-Young Alumni Council (BA and International Affairs): Dinner Jackets
- March 4-Beer 101: Get Ready for the Real World Time: 7-8pm
- March 9-Bobby Henebry (DM Capital Management): Expert Jackets Time: 11-12pm
- March 25-Nsé Ulfot (New Ga Project): Expert Jackets Time: 11-12pm
- March 30-Young Alumni Council (BME): Dinner Jackets Time: 6-7pm
For a full list of events, click here.