July 1st ~ July 29th, China
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2012
In response to the US presidential “100,000 Strong” Initiative
Generous grants to sponsor up to 100 outstanding EACT Youth Grantees
- Promote people-to-people exchanges
- Make youth’s voice heard
- Call to action on Global Development
What to expect?
- Tour in Xi’an (July 2nd – 3rd, 2012)
- 3-Day Global Development Youth Summit at Xi’an (July 4th – 6th , 2012)
- 3-Week Service Learning (for EACT Youth Grantees, July 7th – 29th , 2012)
Who can apply?
- Outstanding young people (aged 16-30) from all over the world
- Grantees should be excellent US youth (aged 18-26) who are enrolled in college, or have just graduated from high school
- Language: conversationally fluent in English
- We will select up to 100 EACT Youth Grantees to cover most of their living costs in China
Check out the full application procedures and APPLY here!
Other distinguished guests:
- Faculty members from universities and senior officers from organizations are more than welcome to join the event as guest speakers, panelists, or workshop commenters
Work with us!
- We are also hiring campus representatives for this event. Please check the full position details on our website.
Official Contact Information:
EACT office: 240-395-1376;