“Right now, your future is beginning. If you’re restlessly ambitious, don’t waste a moment. Our Global Management Trainee (GMT) program is designed to immerse you in our business in just ten months. Yes, you’ll have support and structured development. But, in a company that moves at the speed of ours, expect the unexpected. Learning business from the inside out, you’ll grow your commercial thinking by taking on different roles with some of the biggest brands in the world. In fact, in ten months, you might even exceed your own expectations. The opportunity is here. Make it yours.
The GMT Program delivers a holistic understanding of the global beer industry and how Anheuser-Busch operates within it. Trainees gain insight into every aspect of the business by completing unique rotations within key entities. Together in teams, trainees will apply this cross-functional knowledge by designing and producing a beer prototype. Please visit your University Career Services Center to learn how to apply.
- Begins July/August every year
- Three weeks of country, zone, global induction
- Rotations in Supply, Sales, Marketing & IBS
- One-month Zone HQ Training
- Four-Month project assignment in either Supply, Sales, Marketing or Information Business Services (IBS)
- Ten-months long
- Undergraduate seniors working towards a degree in engineering, business, science, marketing or related fields
- Mobility within North America Rotations
- Information Business Services”
Representatives from Anheuser-Busch will be on the GT campus on Monday, September 12, 2016, in the Student Center Ballroom at 8pm for an information session about this Global Management Trainee Program. Or you can visit with them at the Career Fair earlier that day.