The Georgia Tech Student Ambassadors strive to promote the Institute through a core of professionally dedicated students that act as official hosts and hostesses for the school. Through a direct partnership with the Alumni Association, the Ambassadors assist the Office of the President, the Office of Development and colleges and schools within the Institute to welcome alumni, prospective legacy students, and guests of Georgia Tech.
The Ambassadors are accepting applications for membership next semester. They are looking for a diverse group of outstanding students with the following characteristics and traits to represent Tech’s student body:
· Positive attitude and passionate about Georgia Tech
· Knowledge of Georgia Tech including programs, services, etc. and ability to professionally represent Georgia Tech and the Georgia Tech Alumni Association both internally and externally
· Personable with excellent communications skills in one-on-one and groups settings
· Ability to establish immediate rapport and communicate with people from all walks of life – alumni, donors, prospective students, international visitors, politicians, faculty, administration, etc.
· Tactfulness and maturity
· Proven leadership experience
· Customer service focus is essential
We will be holding an information session on January 13th at 7 p.m. for those interested in learning more. The information session will be held in the Alumni Association Ballroom.
The application for membership can be found here, http://gtalumni.org/pages/studentambassadorapplicant and are due January 21st.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Brad Bauerkemper, email@example.com or Meghan Green, firstname.lastname@example.org