The Undergraduate Research Ambassadors (URA) are a group of dedicated and distinguished undergraduate students who are committed to providing mentorship by helping students find research opportunities, improve communication skills, and gain access to valuable resources for undergraduate research at Georgia Tech. URA also provides its members with a network of support within the research community, social activities, and connections to our growing group of alumni.
The deadline to apply is November 7, 2021, at 11:59 pm. Recommendation letters are due by November 10, 2021, at 11:59 pm.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in good standing (GPA > 2.75).
- Applicant must have conducted research with a Georgia Tech faculty member, Emory faculty member, or GTRI research scientist.
- Applicants must be able to attend weekly meetings, which are held every Tuesday from 11 am-12 pm.
- The applicant will help develop research-related programming and further initiatives by joining a URA Committee.
- Applicant must be able to commit to a total of one academic year as a member of URA (semesters can be non-consecutive).
To apply, click here.