International journal of science, commerce and humanities (IJSCH) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed multidisciplinary journal published by post academic publishers. The objective of (IJSCH) is to provide a forum for the publication of scientific articles in the fields of science, commerce and humanities. In pursuit of this objective the journal not only publishes high quality research papers but also ensures that the published papers achieve broad international credibility.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of History and Philosophy of Science, Cognition and Instruction ,Environmental & Geographical Education Learning Environment, Science and Literacy ,Using Technology in Environmental & Science Education ,Pedagogical Issues and Teaching/Learning Strategies ,Educational Technology ,Computer Assisted Learning/Teaching , Biology, Chemistry, Health sciences ,Physics, Mathematics , Geology, Social Sciences, Computer Science ,Agriculture and Forestry ,Statistics, Engineering, Natural sciences , Political Science, Zoology , Botany ,Banking Economics, Marketing business ethics , journalism and mass communication, hotel and tourism, architecture, women studies , music ,psychology , anthropology ,international relations , corporate governance , human resources so on.
• The journal is published both in print and online versions.
• IJAC is indexed with and included in Electronic Journal Library, Ulrich’s, ProQuest, NewJour and Google Scholar. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with Cabell’s, EBSCO, Scopus, ISI, ERIC, DOAJ, pro quest, DOAJ, SCIRUS
• IJAC is inviting papers for Vol. 1, No. 1 which is scheduled to be published on March 13, 2013
• (IJSCH) publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, human notes, humanity studies, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in science, business, humanities and technology will occasionally be published.
• Submission deadline: 5 March 2013
• For more information, visit the official website of the journal http://www.parvej26.com
• Send your manuscript to email@example.com