The CLIO Awards’ international Student Entries program:
The CLIO Awards is open to students from accredited universities, film schools and art schools from around the world. Please check out our online Student Entries Flipbook for a program overview.
All of CLIO’s program extensions have student entry mediums, including:
- Clio Awards (the classic awards program; deadline: June 26th)
- Clio Image (Fashion/Retail/Beauty & Accessories; deadline: March 12th)
- Clio Sports (Sports Marketing; deadline: April 3rd)
- Clio Healthcare (Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Lifestyle advertising; deadline: July 10)
- Key Art Awards (Entertainment advertising for Film, TV & Gaming; deadline: Aug. 7).
Winning a CLIO while still in school will make a student’s resume and portfolio stand out from the competition when looking for a job in the advertising industry. In addition, each entry will be judged by a Jury made up of top creative talent from around the world, ranging from agency Partners to Creative Directors and CCO’s. For example, this year’s Film jury is chaired by Tham Khai Meng, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, while the Direct & Engagement/Experiential jury is chaired by Susan Credle, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett. CLIO has committed to a 50/50 jury split, evenly divided between men and women, while 70% of our jury is from outside the U.S., ensuring a diverse, global perspective. Every student entry will have the benefit of having exposure to these key decision makers.
Students may enter the CLIO Awards in the following Media Types:
Out of Home