Peter Aman for Mayor of Atlanta is looking for full or part-time interns to work this fall! The program is an excellent opportunity to get first-hand experience on a major citywide campaign to elect the next mayor of Atlanta. Interns will work collaboratively with senior staff across a number of key areas. We are interviewing candidates for the following operational areas:
- Event Planning
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- writing briefs
- developing talking points
- field work
- staffing public events such as fundraisers and debates
- data entry and assisting in operations associated with the campaign.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (Upper Division students) or Master’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience conducting research
- Very task-oriented
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Social media savvy
These roles will be located in our downtown Atlanta office. Credit is awarded. Please send cover letter (no more than 1 page) and resume to Tony Lucadamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Peter Aman for Mayor: In November of this year Atlanta will elect a new mayor who will serve as the 60th in the city’s history. This campaign is non-partisan and will allow those selected as interns to learn about the history and direction of the city. The environment is fast paced and requires an attention to detail. All selected interns may be subjected to a basic background check and all will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Further background on the candidate can be found at peteraman.com