Applications for 1-to-1 Tutoring positions and PLUS Leader positions will be available by October 29th. Interested students can visit www.success.gatech.edu to apply. All prospective tutors must:
• Be a Georgia Tech undergraduate student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Have completed at least one full semester at Georgia Tech.
• Have taken the course(s) you wish to tutor at Georgia Tech and earned a minimum grade of “A”.
• Be recommended by a professor in a subject for which you wish to tutor.
• Be available to tutor at least five hours per week.
• Be available to attend bi-weekly training meetings.
• Be able to enroll in weekly course, CETL 2001: Fundamentals of Peer Tutoring, on Tuesdays at 11:05 am.
• Be in Good Academic Standing AND Good Judicial Standing (will be verified with the Dean of Student’s Office).
Know a student who meets these qualifications? Please refer them to the Center for Academic Success!