The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion Program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference—each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google’s headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship program and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in Google and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
BOLD Immersion US will take place August 2015 in Mountain View, CA.
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a four-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
- Be able to provide proof of work authorization in the United States
- Be a current undergraduate sophomore
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
How to apply: The application for BOLD Immersion is now live! To apply, please complete the online application. Before starting the application, please review the following instructions. The application will close at 11:59 pm PST on Sunday, March 1.
For more information, visit http://www.google.com/edu/resources/programs/bold-immersion/