Want a great way to gain political fundraising experience? Intern for Michelle Nunn’s 2014 Senate campaign!
Michelle Nunn for Senate is offering finance internships for the 2014 Fall semester
We are looking for highly motivated, hard working individuals who can commit to working a minimum of 10 hours per week in our Midtown Atlanta campaign office. Interns will be exposed to many aspects of fundraising, including donor research, planning and staffing events, campaign finance, and data management. Intern responsibilities will increase over time. Internships with the campaign are unpaid, but may be done for credit if approved by your university or college. The internship will serve as a great professional stepping-stone for future positions in Democratic politics.
• Assisting with event planning
• Reaching out to Michelle’s supporters
• Processing contributions and donor research
• Data management and administrative support
• Assisting Finance Team and other staff as needed
• Interest in politics, government, and progressive causes
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with HTML is a plus
• Experience in Adobe InDesign or Illustrator is a plus
• College or University student or recent graduate
• To apply to intern with Michelle Nunn’s 2014 Senate campaign, please send your resume and a cover letter to
Matt Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In your cover letter please include your availability between 9-6, Monday through Friday, and briefly explain why
you are interested in the internship.
• Interviews will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis until the positions are filled with qualified candidates.
For more information, please contact Matt Stein