With the International Plan, you can be confident you’re prepared to lead in the global economy.
- Take 4 Globally-focused courses as part of your degree
- Spend at least 26 weeks studying and/or interning overseas
- Acquire proficiency in a foreign language
- Develop intercultural skills and a global perspective of your major
- Receive recognition on your GT diploma and transcript
Sound interesting? Attend an IP Open House where you can get free food and meet campus reps!
Tuesday, August 26, 11am-1pm Piedmont Room, Student Center Commons
Wednesday, August 27, 3-5pm Crecent Room, Student Center Commons
Looking for more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org