– SET YOURSELF APART WITH THE INTERNATIONAL PLAN –
Gain the skills and knowledge employers are seeking in this global economy.
- Take 4 globally-focused courses as part of your degree.
- Spend at least 26 weeks studying and/or interning overseas.
- Acquire proficiency in a foreign language.
- Develop a comparative view of your major in an intercultural context.
- Receive recognition on your Georgia Tech diploma and transcript.
Learn More – Attend an IP Open House! Monday, August 26, 4-5pm Piedmont Room, Student Center Commons Tuesday, August 27, 11am-noon Crescent Room, Student Center Commons.
More info? firstname.lastname@example.org