IASO is looking for a treasurer and recruitment chair to complete it’s 2015-2016 executive board. If you are interested, please complete the attached application and submit it and your updated resume to Emily Shepherd: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is IASO? IASO is a club aimed at all students, regardless of major, who are internationally minded. We work to plan, organize, and execute events related to international affairs and to stimulate a friendly environment between students and faculty.
Georgia Tech International Affairs Student Organization
- A club for all internationally-minded students, regardless of major.
- To plan, organize, and execute events related to current, international events.
- Promote a friendly environment between students and faculty.
- Expand our knowledge of international affairs.
Requirements for Executive Board & Leadership Team:
- Candidates must be in good academic and judicial standing with the Institute.
- Candidates must be enrolled at Georgia Tech in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.
- Candidates must be able to attend meetings Monday nights at 7 pm.
- Manage financial accounts for IASO
- Budget social events for the academic year
- Handle reimbursement and payments
- Create marketing material for recruitment purposes
- Work to recruit new members to IASO and our events
- Represent IASO at recruitment opportunities
Please email applications to Emily Shepherd: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by Sunday, August 30th at 11:55 p.m. In addition to the application, please submit your updated resume.