Participants are needed for economic decision-making experiments taking place online. The experiments are conducted as part of a research project in the College of Business.
Participants are required to be 1) 18 years of age or older, 2) students of Georgia Tech 3) fluent in English. If you have participated in our study earlier (in Fall 2020), you are ineligible.
- Wed, Mar 30, 11 AM – 12:45 PM
- Fri, Apr 8, 10AM – 11:45AM
- Fri, Apr 15, 10AM – 11:45AM
Interested? Just follow these steps:
- Sign up at https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_doDTjWeaSMs3EXk OR send an e-mail to email@example.com
- You will be given web instructions for the experiment. Complete and participate!
If you do so and show up at the session, you will be paid a participation fee of $5, and the average total earnings in the experiment will be $33. All the information gathered from the subjects and in the experiments is for the purpose of scientific research only.