The Office of Campus Sustainability seeks enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our team as Tour Guides for the Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design. These volunteers will serve as ambassadors for sustainability by hosting tours that highlight the unique features of The Kendeda Building and explain how the building and philosophy support Georgia Tech’s legacy of sustainability leadership. Tour guides will be representatives of the Office of Campus Sustainability and The Kendeda Building for visiting families, faculty, staff, students, and the general public. Any Georgia Tech student, graduate or undergraduate, who is in good standing with the Institute may apply.
- Must be adaptable and able to communicate with a wide variety of visitors.
- Must demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude and strong customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to commit fully to responsibilities and represent the Institute in a professional, positive manner.
- Provide a 45 minute tour to a maximum of 25 people.
- Prepare for tours and arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time.
- Represent Georgia Tech in a polished and professional manner.
- Track and record impactful program participation information.
In return, you will:
- Learn about sustainability while becoming an expert on one of the most innovative and sustainable buildings in the Southeast.
- Improve your public speaking skills and grow confidence in presenting to different audiences.
- Enjoy a fun, positive work environment.
December 3rd, 2019