Join us to express interest and to learn more about the Georgia Tech DC and Energy on the Hill Internship Programs. Download the flyer >
RSVP for the Info Session: http://bit.ly/GTIntern
Georgia Tech DC Internship Program – Spring/Summer 2016
Offered each semester, selected students work full-time in federal government offices in and around Washington, D.C. for 16 weeks in the spring or 10 weeks in the summer. The opportunity includes a $7,500 stipend in the spring and a $5,000 stipend in the summer to offset expenses (housing, transportation, and living expenses). This program is open to both undergraduate (sophomore and above) and graduate students of all majors. International students are eligible to apply; however, some federal offices only accept applications from United States citizens.
- Work for the federal government in Washington, D.C.
- Students pursue their own internship position based on career interests.
- Offered every semester; open to both undergraduate and graduate students of all majors.
- Application Deadlines: Thursday, Sept. 24 (spring program) or Thursday, Oct. 8 (summer program).
- Earn $7,500 stipend for spring program (16 weeks) or $5,000 for summer program (10 weeks).
- Eligible for course credit.
- Learn more >