The SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Diversity Leadership Summit brings together student leaders interested in Investment Banking. You will learn about our Corporate and Investment Banking platform, network with SunTrust senior leaders and Interview for 2015 Summer Analyst opportunities! Please join us for this highly selective event held November 6-7, 2014.
When and Where is the Summit?
Thursday November 6 through Friday afternoon November 7, 2014 at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia
Who should apply?
Sophomore and Junior Women and Underrepresented Minorities including: African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native Americans, Military Veterans, LGBTA and students with disabilities
How do I apply?
Interested students should apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com by October 24, 2014. Please indicate Diversity Leadership Summit within the Subject line of the email.
When will I know if I’m accepted?
Selected students will receive an email outlining instructions shortly after the application deadline.
What is covered by SunTrust?
Travel, lodging and meal expenses related to attending the event
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the full-service corporate and investment banking arm of SunTrust Banks, Inc. and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide comprehensive capital raising, strategic advisory, risk management, and investment solutions to serve the needs of corporate clients across the nation. We also offer fixed income and equity research, sales and trading for institutional investors.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Diversity Leadership Summit is open to African American, Asian American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, Military Veteran, LGBTA, Women and students with disabilities
- BA/BS degree with expected graduation of May 2016 or 2017
- Engaged in pursuing coursework leading to a major in business (i.e. finance, accounting, or economics)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Proven analytical abilities and high attention to detail
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents