“Recently integrated with the Office of New Students and Sophomore Programs (NSSP), the Transfer Student Association (TSA) is a student organization with a purpose to facilitate the transition of new students to Georgia Tech through the organization of events and the implementation of a peer mentor program.”
The TSA has two opportunities listed below:
“1. Leadership Opportunities!
- TSA is accepting mentor applications from emerging student leaders from EVERY major to join our peer mentor group. This opportunity will allow you to build leadership skills in a campus-wide movement and will encourage the growth of the GT community by guiding our new Yellow Jackets.
- If interested, please read the application carefully for your major-specific requirements. The peer mentor application can be found and submitted at the following link: http://goo.gl/forms/WrxIhnx6w8
- All applications are due by 5:00pm on Friday, April 15th.
d. There will be a mandatory Mentor Training session for all new peer mentors on Saturday, April 16th, from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
2. Join us for FREE BOWLING!
- NSSP and TSA are hosting an end of the school-year social at Tech Rec on Wednesday, April 13th, from 6:00-8:00pm. We encourage you to come and relax before finals and get to meet other GT transfer students from all majors. You can also take this opportunity to get to learn more about our organization and the leadership positions available. Be sure to see the Event Flyer!
- There will be food!
If you are interested in learning more about TSA, leadership opportunities, or the upcoming social, attend one of our upcoming TSA information sessions listed below:
- Friday, April 8th, at 4:30pm in the Student Center – Cypress Room
- Wednesday, April 13th, at 6:00pm at Tech Rec
Or, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.”