The Tower is now accepting submissions from all undergraduate majors of study in a variety of formats. The journal provides the opportunity for students to have their research published and participate in a peer review process. The deadline to submit is Friday, March 1.
The Tower is accepting submissions in four categories:
- Abstracts: A one-page summary of a research project with one figure.
- Articles: The culmination of a research project.
- Synopsis articles: For work already published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Perspectives: These do not need experimental data, but rather provides a viewpoint in the current progress of one’s field; the writer should also elaborate on his or her own related efforts.
- Dispatches: Similar to a communication or brevia, this format is a shorter research article for undergraduates earlier in their research project/career.