The Sam Nunn School of International Affairs encourages students to explore all the majors at the Institute to make sure they feel comfortable with their chosen majors. There are many ways students can explore other majors at Georgia Tech, including:
* Check out the Choosing a Major Career Services website.
* Attend the Majors Fair to talk to students and faculty from other majors.
* Schedule a meeting with an advisor from another department to talk about requirements and career options
* Schedule an appointment with a career advisor to find the right major fit for you. Call 404.894.2550 for an appointment.
* Look at some of the careers that Georgia Tech majors go into after graduation.
After you have investigated other majors, you can follow this steps listed on the advising blog, or the Registrar’s website, should you decide to change your major.