Kobe University is offering free virtual lectures on sustainable development goals this winter. This program is open to any undergraduate student with an interest in studying in Japan. All lectures will be given in English, and all lecture times are given in JST on the registration site. Students can apply for as many or as few lectures as they wish.
Applications for each lecture close 3 days prior to the lecture date, or when the lecture is filled.
For more information and to register, click here.
Lecture Schedule in EST
- International cooperation experienced: A personal view | February 15, 2022, 11:00 pm
- HIV/AIDS research in collaboration with Asian countries | February 20, 2022, 11:00 pm
- Economics of clean energy | February 21, 2022, 11:00pm
- Development of an agricultural information system to adapt to changing climates | February 24, 2022, 3:00 am
- Disaster communication | February 24, 2022, 11:00 pm
- Livable cities and placemaking | February 27, 2022, 11:00 pm